I have a teddy bear that I have had since I was a child and even though it’s obviously not real, I continue to have a special connection to it till this day and I think I love him more now that I’m older than I ever did when I was a kid. lately however, I’ve formed such a close bond with my teddy bear that I have been starting to love it as if it were my own son. I currently have no children as of now ( though I do possibly plan to some day in the future) so having a teddy bear that I can love and always be there for is about the closest thing I’ll get to having children as of now. that’s just how I personally feel about my teddy bear but I’m worried that the way I love my teddy bear may not only be out of the ordinary, but also unhealthy as well and i don’t want to be doing something unhealthy. someone please tell me, is it weird if I feel this way about my teddy? PLEASE no immature answers calling me a weirdo or anything like that.
- How to make a crochet teddy bear smell good for a long period of time?
- Why does Teddy Bear was called as “Teddy” bear?
- Is it weird i pretend my teddy bear ismy boyfriend?
- My friend leaned on my arm and he said “you smell nice.” The next day he said I was soft and warm like a teddy bear. We’re both male.?
- Does anyone know tokyo teddy bear key letters?