Note: Answer this question scientifically.
- 2 objects are sitting 5m off the ground, Object A has a mass of 10kg and Object B has a mass of 20kg. Which object has more potential energy?
- To what potential should you charge a 1.0 μF capacitor to store 2.0 J of energy?
- A ball with a mass of 100kg is held 20 meters above the earth. What is the balls potential energy in newton meters? Please show work.?
- The famous clock tower in London has a minute hand that is 10 feet long. How far does the tip of the minute hand travel in 20 minutes?
- Fifty percent of the songs played on a certain radio station are 3 minutes long, 30 percent are 5 minutes long, and 20 percent are 2 minutes?