Note: Answer this question scientifically.
- 2 objects are sitting 5m off the ground, Object A has a mass of 10kg and Object B has a mass of 20kg. Which object has more potential energy?
- The famous clock tower in London has a minute hand that is 10 feet long. How far does the tip of the minute hand travel in 20 minutes?
- Trying to recall a movie, comedy, where there is a dictator sitting in a lounge chair and a large bomb lands on him (B type prop)?
- Mine is deducting minutes when sitting idle. help center was no help. any ideas?
- Michael has a water pump that will pump water at the rate of 5 gallons per minute. using a direct variation to determine how many gallons of water it will remove in 20, minutes?