We found the discoloration on the surface of the first Ammonia Cylinder, and slightly ammonia smell when unloading Cylinder from container.
- Chemistry question! A chemist needs 4.4g of a liquid solution with a density of 1.1g/mL. What volume of liquid is required?
- A chemist must dilute 66.9mL of 158mM aqueous potassium dichromate K2Cr2O7solution until the concentration falls to 14.0mM .?
- Chemist determines that 65.4 g of zinc reacts with 32.1 g of sulfur. How many grams of zinc sulfide could be produced from 12.0… show more?
- A chemist wants to prepare 0.25 m hcl(aq). Commercial hydrochloric acid is 12.4 M. How many milliliters of the commercial acid does the..?
- An industrial chemist studying bleaching and sterilizing prepares a hypochlorite buffer using 0.200M HClO and 0.200M NaClO?