So I’m gay and there’s a guy at my school that I’ve fallen head over heels for. His smile calms my anxiety and his voice makes me dance in my head. There are a few problems though, he’s a senior in high school (I’m a sophmore) and he’s a mormon and going on a mission soon. I can’t get him off my mind. I always daydream of different scenarios of him confessing his love to me and of our lives together. Every time I hear my phone go off, I think that it’s him and he is trying to tell me that he likes he in return. So my question is, is it normal that I’m doing this day dreaming when we aren’t even together? I suppose it would be normal. Its not like a have a secret shrine for him or something. I’m not that creepy
- Is it normal to feel this anxious?
- I am not sure if this feeling is normal. My boyfriend loves me but I am not attracted to him anymore.?
- Girls: Is it truly ok & normal that I’m an assman who loves big perfectly shaped butts? Am I an evil guy for loving butts?
- Is it normal to be physically attracted to my ex boyfriend?
- Is this normal or something I need help with?