For the past few months during my period I’ve been passing large chunks/clot looking things. I don’t bleed heavy, but when I pass these chunks/clots I can fill a pad with blood in no time at all. I do pass a chunk or so every hour for only ONE day and then i’ll have very little to no more period following. What could it be?
- Large blood clot? Period?
- Is it normal to get large blood clumps during my period? Why does this happen?
- Are these symptoms of gonnorrhea? large amounts of watery discharge(clear and odorless) and bleeding between periods, sticky, mucusy blood.?
- I have period cramps but no blood paragard first month?
- So , It’s Around My Period Time But Throughout The day It Gets Light , Then Heavy, Light Then Heavy , When I Wipe Enough The Blood Is Gone?