For the past few months during my period I’ve been passing large chunks/clot looking things. I don’t bleed heavy, but when I pass these chunks/clots I can fill a pad with blood in no time at all. I do pass a chunk or so every hour for only ONE day and then i’ll have very little to no more period following. What could it be?
- Are these symptoms of gonnorrhea? large amounts of watery discharge(clear and odorless) and bleeding between periods, sticky, mucusy blood.?
- Im having my period and just passed a blood clot that would fit in the entire palm of my hand. Any ideas why?
- Please help me I m super scared! My period blood is brown!?
- Period blood only comes out when I pee is this normal?
- I m 13, and when I wipe my vagina, I see blood on the toilet paper, the blood is like pink, and not very heavy, and my period just got done.?