i recently installed LED taillight bulbs in my 1996 impala SS .. I replaced every bulb in the taillight (BREAK, RUNNING,REVERSE) and i ran into a problem .. when i press the break they go dim instead of brightening also they dont blink when i turn on my turn signals .. Could it be a flasher issue or a resistor issue ? any input would be gladly appriciated thanks in advanced
- Can i put LED taillights on a base model of a 2010 Audi A4 B8 with regular halogen bulbs ?
- Will tinting my taillights make me at a higher risk for getting in a bumper to bumper collision?
- Can I take paint off taillights?
- LED HEADLIGHT BULBS, are they legal? Are the ones from ebay good? Does anyone have LEDs on their car??How do u like em?
- Where to taste the authentic Dim sum in Changzhou?