i recently installed LED taillight bulbs in my 1996 impala SS .. I replaced every bulb in the taillight (BREAK, RUNNING,REVERSE) and i ran into a problem .. when i press the break they go dim instead of brightening also they dont blink when i turn on my turn signals .. Could it be a flasher issue or a resistor issue ? any input would be gladly appriciated thanks in advanced
- What is the product name for the LED light bar on the inside of the camaro door frame that most 2010 RS/SS camaro packages have?
- I accidentally pressed ‘clear data’ of cAndy crush saga. what can I do to restore my boosters?
- I want some really bright lights for my jeep, should i get kc 130 watt daylighter,rally 800 or a led light bar? What would be brightest?
- Since cesium-137 undergoes beta-minus decay, one of its __________ breaks down into a __________ and an __________.?
- What movie ends where a guy in black gets hit by a car, breaks a leg, and tells a nearby kid please don t call an ambulance? Sumthinlikedat?