A question for pilots here, is it possible to tune in local radio station inflight in a Cessna 172? I’m a private pilot myself, but I never managed to get music on air freq even by chance. As I know we use AM comms on airband and usually music radio stations are FM. What do you think? I heard someone used to do that, but I can’t figure out how would be this possible. Thanks!
- I was listening to a U.K. Radio station on the weekend, I heard a song and the dj said it was a new music group from London?
- Classical music radio station?
- What will air traffic controllers do when radio contact Completely lost with aircraft?
- (a) An FM radio station broadcasts at a frequency of 100.6 MHz. What is the wavelength?
- Can’t find KYFS BBN 90.9 Have lost radio station KYFS FM 90.9. Can you help?