Ok. So I’ve done my mccafe M star quiz and I got 80% which is the pass rate. So I passed. But I’m trying to get 100% and was wondering if someone could tell be the answers 🙂
- Assuming a star had enough Hydrogen for 9.98×10^55 total PP-chains,?
- Correct this sentence. There is neither a passing score your answers are used to decide how “stable”you are.?
- Guys, What’s your opinion? Best answers will be rated.?
- I have to do a speech for English GCSE. I’m really stuck and have to do it in a few days. Have to talk for about 5 mins.All Answers Welcome?
- Fighting right now, need answers ASAP!?