I also have a very small cyst on the back of the same testicle, about halfway down. It’s about the size of a grain of rice and I’ve had it for a few months. It doesn’t really hurt, but every now and then I’ll feel some very mild pain down there. It’s not severe. On a scale from 1-10 it would maybe be a 2, and it’s not persistent. Is there some connection between the cyst and the larger, more sensitive epididymis? I find it weird how the one with the cyst has the larger epididymis. The epididymis on my left testicle is maybe twice as large than the one on my right. Long story short: am I dying?
- Hello there… Am 18 years male and I have a blue spot inside the meatus on the left side…… Edit 2 answers · Men’s Health?
- Dull pain in left testicle after running on treadmill or air walker?
- Chest pain, left side. Lots of stress. Health anxiety. Help?
- Why is the left blocking funding for pregnancy centers all over the U.S., if they care about “women’s health”?
- So I was just brushing my teeth and noticed this lump on the left side of my mouth. Do you know what it is?