I’m a computer science student still in undergrad at the moment. Honest to say my transcript isn’t “flawless” since it has two Fs one D, missed a semester or two (although they were mini semesters), and also my GPA still needs working even though its not that bad. I was planning on getting a masters degree to better my academic record before getting my PhD someday and was wondering is this a good option?
- PSYd or PHd in Clinical Psychology? or should I do masters first?
- I want to become a phd doctor in education . If I go to 4 years on undergraduate and not get masters?
- Masters in Electrical Engineering and PhD in Physics, has anyone done it? Is it feasible/worth it?
- Can you go for an associates, bachelors, and masters degree at the same time?
- How long should you wait after an undergraduate degree before doing a PhD?