I’m a computer science student still in undergrad at the moment. Honest to say my transcript isn’t “flawless” since it has two Fs one D, missed a semester or two (although they were mini semesters), and also my GPA still needs working even though its not that bad. I was planning on getting a masters degree to better my academic record before getting my PhD someday and was wondering is this a good option?
- I want to become a phd doctor in education . If I go to 4 years on undergraduate and not get masters?
- I’m MD &MBA holder,thinking of having 3rd level degree (PhD, DBA,DrPH)any advice about a concise program fit for a full time student like me?
- Is PHD in history worth it?
- In which university I can get admission easily for Ph.D. In computer science.?
- I am doing Bachelors degree in Geoinformatics that relates to GIS and Remotesensing. Can I do my Master’s degree in Computer science?