So I met with my prof (and two other people) to discuss my paper. My prof asked me what was the process and how do I define terms. After I explained those terms, my prof said to the facilitator that she is not satisfied with my definitions. She didn’t say it’s wrong, but that she is not satisfied. Also, when I asked what are the evidence that it is not my paper, and the prof could not bring out evidence.
- Can one culture be “right” and another culture “wrong”? explain your answer?
- Can you please help me answer this question…. Critically discuss any two theories of inclusive education?
- For my class, I need to solve for a in B∝ m^a, where B=10 and m=7. Can someone help me figure it out? I need the process more than th answer?
- Transforming linear functions math questions? is my answer right?
- I saw this question and answer on a grammar quiz: The other boys or Henry ____ to blame. Answer: is That really sounds wrong to me! Is it?