My Chihuahua (2.2kg) ate part of a (wooden) q tip?

My chihuahua went to the vet yesterday and when the doctor tried to put a wooden Q tip in her mouth, she bit down and swallowed part of it: the fuzzy part with a bit of wood.

(Ironically she was taken because she was having problems swallowing regular food ? )

Although the doctor doesn’t seem concerned, I’m still worried a bit, because she’s so tiny. She’s eaten and drank since (only a little, and soft foods), but I haven’t seen her have a bowel movement at all.

Can anyone with smaller dogs speak from experience with this?

Comments on "My Chihuahua (2.2kg) ate part of a (wooden) q tip?"