My father got Brain Stroke Recently 2 weeks before .. It was Ischemic Stroke . He is having BP and Sugar . We are giving him Blood Thinner ( Aspirin ) , Nootrofil, Telmisartan, Atorvastatin, Antacid Tablets, Citicoline.
- Are there any prevention treatments for transient ischaemic attacks? (TIA- mini stroke)?
- Grandpa had stroke what are the chances he will survive?
- What injury can occur if no blood thinners are administered after an ischemic stroke.?
- How to avoid stroke and blood clots while taking birth control pills?
- Has anyone ever detoxed the body with electric food to cure a disease that is not curable?