I work hard for my money so I get really upset when my younger brother steals it. At first I didn’t count my money and he stole over $100 from me and he had no guilt over it. He never admits to anything either. He always says,”Maybe you lost it.” or “what could you do with that money anyways?” He’s a liar and he’s greedy. My mom told him to stop and I started keeping track of my money but he’s stealing again and he won’t admit it. And he won’t give my money back. I get my money back from my mom and she punishes him but he won’t learn. What do I do?
- Iám treated like the baby of the family even though I have a younger brother, because I´m the youngest daughter. Anyone else? Why is that so?
- I think my older brother likes my younger sister?
- My younger brother is pissing me of all the time, what should I do?
- I let my younger brother play with my vagina, is he going to tell my parents?
- I’m 5 7 (15 years old)and my brother is 5 9 he’s 2 years younger ,my dad is 5 11,mom is 5 3 will I ever grow taller?