Hi, so I glad to say that I’ll be graduating tomorrow. I’ve been a bit excited this week and I was a little last week. But now, the nervousness is kicking in. I mean this marks me accomplishing so many years of school and also my many achievements, but I’m still nervous. Now I know about standing on stage for a few seconds. That’s not a problem, but what is, is that my class and I will be walking down an aisle. That’s going to be nerve racking, so can I please can some tips? Thanks(:
- What’s the difference between a High School Diploma and a Certificate of Graduation?
- How is your name called for high school graduation?
- Do you have to go to your high school graduation ceremony?
- Very nervous about giving a college presentation?
- Well, I don’t want to go College after High School Graduation class of 2020 and my friends asks me I going to College and Gradated College!!?