My BF and I have been together for 4 years. Our sex life has never been spectacular. He is a good guy and we have fun together and he is dependable though. IN the past we have gone long periods of time without having sex and I’ve asked him why but never get a real answer. So this time I’m not asking why, but we haven’t had sex in 6 months now. In bed he may spoon me,but I’ve noticed him cup his private area with his hand sometimes when we lay side by side. In addition he has never been overly affectionate. I just don’t know how much longer I can deal with this. I’ve never dated anyone like this in my life. Advice please?
- My & Iboyfriend have been dating for ten months. I am a virgin and he has been pressuring me for sex. Now we r both adults I am 24 he’s 27?
- I broke up with my gf because she would never make time for me and she stopped having sex with me 8 months?
- Is two months too soon to have sex?
- My ex boyfriend had sex with another girl two months after we broke up he started talking to me saying he loves me but now he ignores me?
- I have always wondered why some pple are so easy and have sex within 2-6 months into the relationship? Isn’t that being too easy?