So I got accepted into the Rock School summer intensive and I had a few questions.
1) What is the average age of the people in level 3?
2) Can you leave a few days early from the 3 week program(since there is no performance)?
I obviously wouldn’t want to but it might me the only option for me to go.
3) Without rehearsals in the evenings(if you don’t do the 5 week program) what do you normally do?
4) What is the curfew? If there is one, which I would assume there would be
5) On average how many people are in a level?
6) What are the chances of being put into a higher level after the first placement class
A thorough, informative answer would be appreciated. Thank you