Rewrite the following linear equation in slope-intercept form. y- 5 = 3 (x+1)
- Write the equation of the line in slope-intercept form with the given conditons. (4,5) (6,11)?
- Write the slope-intercept form of the equation of the line passing through the point (-2,-5) & perpendicular to the line y=2/3x-1?
- Write an equation in slope-intercept form of the line that has slope -4 and passes through the point at (2,-2) Just one question help please?
- Write an equation in slope-intercept form of the line passing through the given point and having the given slope (4,1), m=3 please explain?
- X-int = -5 H(6,2) Need help writing the equation for this line in point-slope form, slope-intercept form, and standard form.?