I’ve been experiencing sharp pain in my left nipple for about three days now, on and off. It hurts but not an insane amount, enough to grab my attention. My period has been normal, regular, just a it’s always been. What could be the cause ? There are no lumps, just small zit like ones, but I’ve always had them
- Sharp pain under left breast towards back?
- Sharp pain in lower stomach when moving?
- Sharp chest pain, panic attacks, breathlessness, headaches, heart palpitations, what could all this mean ?
- I feel sharp pain under my right shoulder blade while I m running,it gets worse after I m done,then it goes away after an hour,any feedback?
- Hi, I have been having sharp chest, shoulder and upper back pains mainly on my left side.?