I’ve been experiencing sharp pain in my left nipple for about three days now, on and off. It hurts but not an insane amount, enough to grab my attention. My period has been normal, regular, just a it’s always been. What could be the cause ? There are no lumps, just small zit like ones, but I’ve always had them
- I’d like to know what this pain in my nipple is? It hurts the most on the left nipple, I’m a male with no inflammation or leakage in my nip.?
- Why do I get a sharp pain in back left of my head when I do certain things?
- Horrible sharp pain to the left of my belly button?
- Sharp pain in left testicle when touched? Is it normal?
- Sharp pain on left side by hip..?