I’ve been experiencing sharp pain in my left nipple for about three days now, on and off. It hurts but not an insane amount, enough to grab my attention. My period has been normal, regular, just a it’s always been. What could be the cause ? There are no lumps, just small zit like ones, but I’ve always had them
- I’d like to know what this pain in my nipple is? It hurts the most on the left nipple, I’m a male with no inflammation or leakage in my nip.?
- I have a pain under my left breast/rib area it has had very sharp pains and hurts bad when I sit straight like a pulling? What is it? Scary?
- Why do I get a sharp pain in back left of my head when I do certain things?
- Sharp pain in left testicle when touched? Is it normal?
- Horrible sharp pain to the left of my belly button?