It doesn’t hurt when I’m still, but when I move I feel a sharp pain in the middle area below my belly button. I’m afraid to move. If it helps, I ate a lot before it happened. I don’t think it’s indigestion. I also had surgery down there years ago because I had appendicitis.
- Thursday I began having sharp pain in my stomach. I have other symptoms also. Can someone please tell me what this possibly is.?
- Severe sharp stomach pain help please?
- Sharp pain swallowing eating drinking burping chest stomach?
- Really bad pain in middle of stomach near belly button area?
- Horrible sharp pain to the left of my belly button?