So there’s this girl I’ve worked with her for about six months. She moving Thursday and I’m moving sunday. I’ve been told she likes me but I honestly don’t know if she does still. She shows all the signs, but anyways shes leaving to go home for the summer (goes to school here) and I’m gettin a new job. Well she told me her last day at work was wed. I put in my two weeks and my last day was supposed sunday. But I quit monday I don’t know if she knows. But this past weekend I texted her to see if she wanted to do something. She said she was going to the bars, but then texted me 30m later saying she was done and asked me if I wanted to meet up at the bar downtown. She knows I’m 20 ( she’s 21) but still asked me to meet her up. Before I could reply my phone died and I never said anything back to her. Well then I quit my job unexpectedly monday so I could chill during my last week in town. I feel like I messed up my chances with her, I really like her, but I feel like I waited too long to make a move. Should I call her wednesday night and see if she wants to hang out? Or should I just let her go and get on with my life?
- GIRLS, I can tell she likes me when we hang out, but over text she’s quite brief and never goes into detail, what does this say? description?
- Girls only How do i ask this girl to hang out? I wanna get to know her, see where it goes. I wanna see maybe if she likes me.?
- I want to hang out with this guy who likes me strictly as friends…how do I tell him? And is that weird?
- I think this girl i just met at my all girl school seems really nice and I want to hang out outside of school but how long do I wait?
- Does this girl like me? Should I back off or ask her to hang out again????