Hi, there is a girl that I like and I want to ask her to the 8th grade promotion dance this Friday. There is a problem though. I am about the average height for a guy my grade and she is the tallest girl in the grade. I am about 5’6 and she is probably 5’10 or 5’11. She is like 4 or 5 inches taller than me! I honestly like her height, but I am worried that I will be made fun of for going with her because of our height difference. Should I still ask her? I want to go with her but I am worried that I will be made fun of. What should I do? We aren’t really friends but we know each other and I talk to her in math class if that helps.
- Can I ask a fresh man to my 8th grade dance?
- I have a BF and I’m in 8th grade and he’s in 9th. Idk what I’m going to say if he asked me to the homecoming dance?
- 8th grade crush on a girl?
- So i’m an 8th grade girl and yesterday i beat my class not the grade at pull ups i did 21 but when i was younger i could do 32 is that good?
- My school is having a 9th grade dance in a few weeks and the girl I want to ask is not allowed to date until 17. Can she still go with me?