Would it be weird or abnormal to listen on my iPod while walking the dog? Do I have to make sure my dog hears commands and that I hear me giving it to him? I don’t care what other people think if they see me with headphones on walking the dog, I only care about what I just said. I love listening to music wherever I go and when I go jogging or walking around the city looking for things to do I’m always listening to music. But would this be the wrong time?
- I don’t like it when people listen to the same music as me. Is that just me?
- Tips on getting your dog to walk on a leash?
- Are Christians only allowed to listen to gospel music?
- If I listen to music when I’m going to sleep will it affect the way it sounds when I wake?
- Who Does the music for new Cadburys Advert(Bearded Guy & Dog On motorbike in the desert?