Would it be weird or abnormal to listen on my iPod while walking the dog? Do I have to make sure my dog hears commands and that I hear me giving it to him? I don’t care what other people think if they see me with headphones on walking the dog, I only care about what I just said. I love listening to music wherever I go and when I go jogging or walking around the city looking for things to do I’m always listening to music. But would this be the wrong time?
- Do dogs like to listen to music through headphones?
- Why do some people think you’re weird if you’re young and listen to classical music?
- If I listen to music my headphones are echoing and I cant hear the singing How to fix?
- What is a safe volume to listen to music on a windows 8 computer? (Using headphones)?
- What music do ‘Cat Ladies’ listen to?