So my sixteenth birthday is coming up and I really want a big party. A lot of my friends have had formal/masquerade ball type parties where you dress up. But, I’m a triplet with two brothers who don’t seem to keen to do that. I want to have a party but I need an idea that will work for them too, because it is theif birthday too, not just mine. I want a lot of people to be there, including the rest of the cross country team (we’re all close and my brothers are on it too) and some of our othe friends. Anyone have ideas on how to celebrate it?
- 14th birthday party ideas for girls?
- Hal has 4 girl friends and 5 boy friends. In how many different ways can Hal invite 2 girls and 2 boys to his birthday party?
- 5 grade homecoming talent show 3 girls and 3 boys. Any ideas?
- Memorable alternative to a sweet 16 party?
- Ideas for a 15 year old girl birthday party?