My husky puppy Bailey is 2 month . Since we had him he s been peeing and pooping inside on his pads , but he is getting bigger everyday . He had his first vaccine and has 2 left wich should be finished when he s 3 month. Vet says that we should keep Bailey inside before that but what is your experience and opinion on that . Is it that dangerous to take him outside to do his needs?
- 2 month old corgi got his combo vaccines yesterday. Not feeling well now! ease help!?
- Landlord requiring vaccines, renter’s insurance, shots, spay from my emotional support animal.?
- My 6 month old puppy won’t stop peeing in his bed?
- Chihuahua puppy throwing up white foam?
- My puppy won t go to the bathroom outside, is there a way to change this behavior?