The activation energy of a certain reaction is 65.7 kJ/mol. How many times faster will the reaction occur at 56°C than at -2°C?
- Your reaction has an activation energy of 125 kJ/mol?
- The rate constant of a reaction is 7.0 x10^-3 s^-1 at 25 degree C, and the activation energy is 33.6 kj/mol. What is k at 75 degree C?
- The rate constant of a reaction is 4.7 ✕ 10-3 s-1 at 16Â°C and the activation energy is 33.6 kJ/mol. What is the value of k at 65Â°C?
- A certain reaction has an activation energy of 67.0 kJ/mol and a frequency factor…?
- When an enzyme catalyzes the reaction why does it lower the activation energy of the reaction?