I called a mechanic after my car started leaking gas while I was driving , I don t know how that happened , I was turning onto a street and it started smelling a lot like gas, I made it home and when I got out of the car I saw a big puddle of gas 🙁 the car didn t turn on after that , so the mechanic shows up and I don t understand what he was doing but my motor caught on fire !!!! He says its ok to drive it but I m very scared , what now?
- How to drive a car with AC on and a big cam in it?
- My car air conditioning not blowing cold air after oil change at the dealer. Is there a switch the mechanic can do the trick?
- In a motor race, car A is 1km from the finishing post and is travelling at 35m/s with a uniform acceleration of 0.4 m/s2.?
- Is my car okay to drive after the cap being off & it having rained?
- Is it bad to drive a car with the hand brake on?