(a) At what time and (b) where does the particle (momentarily) stop? At what (c) negative time and (d) positive time does the particle pass through the origin?
- The position of a particle moving along an x axis is given by x = 11t2 – 5.0t3, where x is in meters and t is in seconds?
- An object moving along a curve in the plane has position with x’(t)=cos(t^2) and y’(t)=sin(t^3)?
- A moving particle has position at time t seconds…?
- The position of a particle moving along the x-axis depends on the time according to the equation x = ct2 – bt3?
- The position function of a particle is given by r(t)=<1t^2,3t,t^2+4t>. At what time is the speed minimum?