Compute the limit of the x component of the average velocity between t(initial) = 2.00 s and t(final) = 2.00 s + Δt as Δt approaches zero.
- In a grocery store, you push a 11.5 kg shopping cart with a force of 13.0 N. If the cart starts at rest, how far does it move in 3.00 s?
- A box slides down a 39° ramp with an acceleration of 1.05 m/s2. Determine the coefficient of kinetic friction between the box and the ramp.?
- The cart moves toward the right with an acceleration toward the right of 3.5 m/s^2 at 10.5N?
- If someone left a old lottery ticket in a shopping cart do you think it would have been a losing lottery ticket?
- If the pressure reading of your Pitot tube is 18.0 mm Hg at a speed of 150 km/h, what will it be at 700 km/h at the same altitude?