what is the natural abundance of the heavier isotope?
- Why is the average atomic mass of the two isotopes of copper 63.62 amu and not 64 amu?
- Calculate the atomic mass of element “X”, if it has 2 naturally occurring isotopes with the following masses and natural abundances:?
- Element X has 2 isotopes. X^61 and X^65. The average mass is 63.7 Determine the abundance for X^61 SHOW WORK?
- Just found the average amu mass of Magnesium with, but it does not match the one in its square on the periodic table. Why?
- Whats the average atomic mass of osmium?