I rececently bought a 2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium with Performance package it was 36,500. I gave 12k down and am currently financing 24,000. I’m regretting my decision and want to trade it in for a GT Premium. I’ve only had it for 3 months and it currently has 600 miles. I want to know what to do. Should I trade it in now or should I wait few a months?
- How much will a Ford Mustang Ecoboost 2015 cost next year?
- I wanna know what u guys think I should max out I’m either buying a 2016 mustang gt or a 2015 evo. I’m trying to get 1000 hp?
- I want to get a better turbo for my 2015 mustang ecoboost. Where can I get it and what kind should I get?
- I have a mustang 2015 ecoboost turbo 4 cylenders i dont know what wrong with my car i was driving and it turned off couldent turn it back on?
- Is it possible to port the twin turbos from the 2011 ecoboost f150 to the 2011 v6 mustang? Also what would all need to be done to support it?