i have two male rabbits they have been together from birth, they were castrated in february as they were starting to fight, after they were done they were a bit aggressive so we split the hutch but they still played together in the garden all day, and then all of a sudden just started fighting but really aggressive standing up, now they cant be out together at all, what can i do
- Why can’t I feel my face when I’m fighting? It’s just numb Me and my brother fought and it got bloody but I didn’t feel a thing. Until after?
- My younger brother got expelled from school for fighting and I feel like my parents are being too hard on him. Are they being too harsh?
- My rabbits have recently started to fight, I don’t know what to do!?
- Can rabbits be kept in horse barns?
- Should I lower the amount of pellets I give to my rabbits.?