I’m working on a packet for AP Physics and cannot figure out how to answer this question. Any help would be awesome thanks!
- To draw a rough sketch of two triangles such that they have 5 pairs of congruent parts but still the triangles are not congruent.?
- Which two triangles are congruent and for what reason? PICTURE INCLUDED! 10 pts!?
- When writing a geometric proof, which angle relationship could be used along to justify that two angles are congruent?
- A golf ball strikes a hard, smooth floor at an angle of 20.7 ° and, as the drawing shows, rebounds at the same angle.?
- What are congruent coordinates to these coordinates of a triangle?