I heard one of the TV meteorologists say when there’s a 20 percent chance of rain, that it means that 20 percent of the state will get rain, not that there’s a 20 percent chance that it will rain. Don’t answer this question unless you’re absolutely sure of the answer. I’m trying to settle an argument here. Thank you!
- If the chance of rain is 20 percent what is the chance that it will not rain?
- ASSUME A population grows each year by 20 percent of its current size. If it starts at size 100 in year?
- Do you know anywhere to get 20 percent off famous footwear?
- Gta online xbox one heist fair share 20 percent 2 player needed?
- Im 20 female my blood test showed B12 134 PG/ML and its marked in red. how much b12 is the normal range?