I had a random lightbulb idea today. Infinity technology represents a grey area of possibilities right? We tend to adapt a dualistic way of thinking, like things must be yes or no, right or wrong and there’s nothing inbetween those possibilities that is both and sure. And in that grey area there are an infinite amount of possibilities. So when we come accross infinity what that means is the answer is in that grey area but we as humans are incapable of believing two things that are sure and also contradict eachother. But it is possible
- Question about this limit as it approaches infinity?
- Need help with 2007 Infinity G35!!?
- The sum of first three terms of an infinite G.P is 112 and the sum of next three terms is 14.the sum to infinity will be?
- I am looking to download a ebook (the infinity sea) online for free? help.?
- What is the best way to draw infinity? How much paper do you think it would take? I’m doing on a bet, and I want to be done by next week.?