I had a random lightbulb idea today. Infinity technology represents a grey area of possibilities right? We tend to adapt a dualistic way of thinking, like things must be yes or no, right or wrong and there’s nothing inbetween those possibilities that is both and sure. And in that grey area there are an infinite amount of possibilities. So when we come accross infinity what that means is the answer is in that grey area but we as humans are incapable of believing two things that are sure and also contradict eachother. But it is possible
- The sum of first three terms of an infinite G.P is 112 and the sum of next three terms is 14.the sum to infinity will be?
- I am looking to download a ebook (the infinity sea) online for free? help.?
- Why is the answer to (x-1)(x-2)(x-3)>=0 [1,2] U [3, infinity)? Why can’t it be between 2 and 3?
- Find the electric potential, taking zero at infinity, at the upper right corner (the corner without a charge) of the rectangle?
- I just bought a boss r2504 amp and need to know if it is going to power 2 sets of infinity primus components without destroying.?