Okay, so I have a huge crush on this lifeguard at the waterpark I go to, lets call him L in this question. I noticed L staring at me long before I got the courage to start talking to him. He’d stare for a good 5 seconds at me before I’d look away because he never smiled & I didnt know what to do. (Later, I talked to him and got his name and a lot of other interesting stuff about him and I realized he was really chill and sweet so he isnt a creepo for those who would have answered that) why does he stare at me without smiling? Like I’ll look over at him and most of the time he’s already looking at me, and we’ll hold the eye contact for about 3 seconds before I look away because neither of us smiles. Its not really a cold, intenss stare, its relaxed. I cant tell if he likes me or not because of this… Help lol
- When a guy looks into your eyes for a long time without smiling… the meaning? (Helpful answers only please.)?
- If a guy (in college) stares and smiles at a woman, does that mean he likes her?
- So I haven’t had dreams lately because of high stress. But this morning I woke up remembering seeing the guy I liked smiling. I was sad.?
- What does it mean if a guy is staring at you and smiling if he has a girlfriend?
- This guy that i know always stares at me. I talk to him but only sometimes. He seems like a sweet guy but one time i Hugged a guy infront?