there are 6 billion humans in the world and a billion billion arthropods in the world, how many times larger is the arthropod than the human population?
- Human genome Base Pair = 3 billion, but Nucleotide also = 3 billion?
- The world population is estimated to be approximately 7 billion people. How many moles of people are there?
- The world’s population increased exponentially from 4.453 billion in 1980 to 5.937 billion in 1998 and continu?
- Will humans have a billion years?
- How is 6000 million equal to 6 billion??? how do you know?