1.A chemical reaction is always spontaneous if, when compared to the reactants, its products have lower potential energy and higher entropy. how do I Explain this rule to someone who is struggling to understand the concepts of “potential Energy” and “entropy.”
- I don’t understand entropy and energy levels?
- Explain how energy changes between two atoms based on the potential energy plot below.?
- How much electric potential energy was lost in this reaction (in units of eV)?
- Chemistry help! its about entropy and free energy?
- When one walks down stairs what type of energy is the potential energy converted to?