Was this Helpful?
- A rectangle has an area of (x^3 -14x +8) square meters and width of (x+4) meters find its length in the terms of X?
- The height of a triangular sail is 4 yds less than twice the length of its base.the area of the sail is 168 square yds,?
- How do you epress the following as a single fraction x/4 + x/3?
- How do you express the following as a single fraction x/4 + x/3?
- Find the probability of x successes in n Bernoulli trials with success probability p for each trial. x=4 n=6 p=0.35 x=3 n=6 p = 0.65?