I’m about to start a new Emerald game and i had a question, i know there is a 1/8192 chance of catching a shiny pokemon, but does this also apply to stationery pokemon like Rayquaza, could i just save before battling him and each time i did there would be a different chance or is that already determined as soon as you start a new game?
- I want a shiny froakie i can give a japanese froakie for a japanese ditto or a shiny froakie anyone willing to do it thanks send ur fc plz?
- How can i hack shiny frokie in omega ruby anwers anyone? no powersaves and no qr codes plz?
- I want a shiny necklace, what type of metal should it be made of?
- How does mitotic crossing over lead to a greater chance of retinostoma?
- How far does the patrol car travel before catching Jim?