If there is a difference, I am looking for a way to explain it to 6th graders
- How would the cosmic radiation intensity changes in the mid latitudes of the Earth magnetic field went through a zero phase?
- The speed of light is 2.998 x 10^8 m/s in a vacuum. What is the frequency of radiation whose wavelength is 0.74 nm?
- What adverb would I use. All objects radiate some form of electromagnetic radiation the amount depends on their temperature and physical?
- If í have no thyroid i killed it with iodine radiation and taking synthyroid my levels are 0.02 what does that mean?
- Energy and Specific Heat Capacity Question?