A radar station detects an airplane approaching directly from the east. At first observation, the range to the plane is 374.0 m at 44.0 ° above the horizon. The plane is tracked for another 120.0 ° in the vertical east-west plane, the range at final contact being 942.6 m. What is the magnitude of the displacement of the plane (in meters) during the period of observation? PHYSICS HELP PLEASE
- A body travels an angular displacement θ= 10t + 50 t² . The magnitude of angular acceleration is?
- Calculate the magnitude of downward displacement.?
- Greater displacement: Jill who drives from Dallas to Houston or Dave who flies from Houston to Dallas? Compare the magnitude and direction?
- What is the y component of a vector (in the xy plane) whose magnitude is 82.1 and whose x component is 64.2?
- What is the magnitude of the acceleration of the box down the plane?