Was this Helpful?
- Calculate the pH of a solution that is 0.20 M HOCl and 0.90 MKOCl. In order for this buffer to have pH =pKa, would you add HCl or NaOH?
- What is the pH of a 1.0 x 10-3 M solution of HCl? Please explain?
- Using a 0.25 M phosphate buffer with a pH of 6.8, you add 0.79 mL of 0.49 M HCl to 44 mL of the buffer. What is the new pH of the solution?
- What is the ph of the solution that results when 25.0 ml of 0.125 m NaOH is added to 25.0 ml of 0.250 HCL?
- What is the pH of the solution that results from mixing 28.00 mL of 0.40 M HCl with 10.00 mL of 2.00 M NaOH?