Was this Helpful?
- A spring with constant 2000N/m is initially compressed by 0.2m. When released, it pushes a 3kg block along a frictionless horizontal surface?
- Calculate the heat energy released when 24.9 g of liquid mercury at 25.00 °C is converted to solid mercury at its melting point.?
- What is the change in internal energy if 50 J of heat or released for me system in the system does 80 j of work on its surroundings?
- The energy used to generate most of the ATP formed in aerobic respiration is released when electrons are passed from NADH along a chain to:?
- Calculate the amount of energy released.?