I hear people complaining about how life is so hard. I don’t agree that is really that difficult I believe we make it very difficult. What do you think? Is life really as hard as we make it to seem or is it all in our heads, which is what i believe.
- How did geography make it difficult to maintain control of the Mongol empire?
- What are some fun, and not to difficult things to make with polymer clay?
- Why was it difficult to make medicines out of penicillin?
- Why do some mothers choose to get divorced then complain about how difficult it is to be a single mom & treat their children like burdens?
- Why did delegates to the constitutional convention might have had a difficult time deciding how to choose the president and vice president?