Was this Helpful?
- Methyl alcohol (CH3OH) is made by the reaction of carbon monoxide and hydrogen in the presence of certain metal oxide catalysts?
- Methanol (CH3OH) is produced commercially by the catalyzed reaction of carbon monoxide and hydrogen:?
- For a given sample of CH3OH, the enthalpy change during the reaction is 82.5 kJ. What mass of methane gas is produced?
- How many grams of CH3OH can be made from 20.32 g of CO and 7.315 of H2?
- What is the mass (in grams) of 9.82 × 1024 molecules of methanol (CH3OH)?