allows for transmission of chromosomes to offspring, necessary for growth and regeneration, allows for regeneration of an organism, two identical diploid cells are formed, found in organisms that contain male and female, allows for sexual reproduction, asexual reproduction, Four haploid cells are formed, necessary for species survival, performed in all organisms
- Which of these features corresponds to mitosis? Which of the features below corresponds to meiosis?
- If the events that occur during meiosis did not occur and cells divided in a manner similar to mitosis during production of gametes…?
- What’s the number of chromosomes in each cell after mitosis is complete?
- Mitosis is cell division in which the chromosome number?
- How are genes organized into the different chromosomes. Is it random or do genes with similar features share chromosomes?