i dont even know what ‘atom’ they are talking about, so how would i know ?
- Why was the neutron difficult to detect and why was it the last of three subatomic particles to be discovered?
- Why filtration can be used to remove mud particles from muddy water , but cannot be used to remove sodium chloride from sea water?
- If each sporangium has 1000 spores, why’s it so easy for mold to persist&spread? why is it difficult to remove infections once established?
- Calculate the wavelength necessary to completely remove an electron from the first shell (m = 1) of a hydrogen atom (R∞=1.097×10−2nm−1).?
- What is the best use of an atomic model to explain the charge of the particles in Thomson’s beams?