I have a 2002 GMC Sierra SLE 1500, with half back seat. My driver side window will not go down. Before it stopped going down this window would go up and down really slow. However, now that it has stopped going up or down, it is stuck in the up position. When I push the button I can hear the motor going and I can hear some grinding or rubbing. When I do push the button downwards, the window will drop a centimeter or two and than I push the button in the up direction and the window will go up just as far as it went down. I do not believe it is the motor because I can hear it running. What else could it be? I have no doubt the motor might be going out as well but as of right now it is still running, the window is just not being lowered all the way.
- Driver side window wont roll up, the back de-froster wont work, and the car overheated.?
- I need the dimensions for a 2001 Volvo S80 front driver side window… I know it sounds like much but I cant find it on the internet?
- I need the pin out schematic for a 1997 Honda Civic specifically for the driver side door and window. Anyone know where I might find that?
- I need the wite pin schematic for a 1997 Honda Civic specifically for the driver side door and window. Anyone know where I might find that?
- So today someone put a flyer on my driver side window and it fell into the gap next to the window. The flyer is now stuck inside my door.?