A state, for example, that decides to forego all federal aid, i.e., highways, education, health-care, etc.?
- What do Mississippians believe are the three main objectives that federal government wants to see happen in the south?
- How do Mississippians think the federal government is mistreating the slaves?
- Between 1931 and 1932 what federal government programs and acts were created to promote economic recovery and what was wach intended to do?
- How did the federal government attempt to protect people’s rights and freedom?
- Why did the federal government get involved in the lawrence textile strike?